At the end of June I got a notice from the city saying that the hedge out front had to be trimmed as it was badly over grown. I have neither the tools nor the skills for such a job, so I called the landlord. He said he would come deal with it one day. He phoned one day and said he was coming over and asked for a power cord to be left out through the mail slot. He came over and worked on it for 5 hours that day even going on the roof. So glad I was there to shut down the exhaust fan. 3 day later I get another note from the city about the hedge. I was there at the time so I ran out and asked the fellow what was up. He said there was still 6 inches of side walk that was covered. I asked if he had noticed that a trim was already done and he told me someone must have complained. He said sidewalk must be completely clear to 8 feet up. I called the landlord and he came back, this time a further 4 hours and complete raping of the hedge. Couple weeks later my bill comes and for that 2 month period I have suddenly used $985. In power. $300 more than usual. Oh my gawd. This ends the set up part of all this. Peace GS