Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: worm casting tea

what is the ubiogrow made with?? there is NO info (that I can find) which states what the product is made with, all it says is it helps with everything.
    Respect gets respect.

is ubio organic???????????????
    Respect gets respect.

Ive herd foliar sprays don't work as well as people think .. though that tea looks delicious. Why not feed it to the roots?

some strains have good reactions with foliar sprays as others react poorly, it depends on how many nutrients the plant s already taking up and how strong the foliar spray is. Also remember that you HEARD this.
    I heard that placing mylar at a 45 degree angle below your plants will increase the yield, but I am a grower and know that shit is just plain stupid.

Can you get some more info on foliar sprays performing lower than grower expectations from wherever you heard this from, it would be interesting to hear this persons reasoning.
    Last edited by Evergreen; 01-03-2010 at 07:00 PM.
    Respect gets respect.

No i have no articles supporting this .. just wanted to hear some opinions ..

ok here is article that says im stupid ... this is regarding household plants more then herb .. but .. i dont see why it wouldn't apply ..

http://www.sustainable-gardening.com...ertilizer.html

interesting stuff. . .
    Respect gets respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Evergreen View Post
    what is the ubiogrow made with?? there is NO info (that I can find) which states what the product is made with, all it says is it helps with everything.
    UBIOGROW is made from plant humus and manure it is a compost tea that is indefinitly suspended. It is organic and made inTexas and has a long term shelflife. I am willing to give you a sample to test and would like your feed back. NO N,K,P IS ADDED IT IS ALL NATURAL!!!!
    UBIOGROW is not a fertilizer, hormone or hydroponics nutrient solution. UBIOGROW is a micronutrient complex made of naturally occurring elements that are essential for plant growth. Fertilizers and nutrients solutions provide your plants with major elements necessary for plant growth. Some contain a few additional elements. UBIOGROW provides your plants with essential minor elements (micronutrients) not provided by your hydroponics nutrient solution.
    UBIOGROW is a micronutrient product with a balanced formula of micronutrients that causes these elements to interact with one another. The ingredients in UBIOGROW are blended to act as one synergistic ingredient when activated to give your plants more of what they need to be their very best.
    Last edited by ubiogrow; 01-04-2010 at 03:19 AM.

now im interested
    Respect gets respect.

Evergreen you can email me at [email protected] include an address and i will send you a quart to test.