Thread: The Bubble Box

Hybrid View

I keep a day or two worth of bud on the top screen and grind, cut, pack and roll over it too...after awhile there's quite a lot of resin on the lower screens that you can re-sift through the 3 meshes.
    --------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------

.................................................. .
    ----------------------------------------------
    .................................................. ................

I just got my bubblebox last week. I really like it. I'm too lazy to use the leaf in it so I think I am going to be purchasing a tumble now with the added improvements end of Jan. I let someone borrow my bubble bags so I only have a 25, and 90 now that don't have holes. I may give up on water hash and go full steam ahead with the tumble now combined with the bubble box. Having been one of the first to buy bubble bags and and having Bubbleman send me test bags (90) I will continue to use his products for a while to come. I am on my 3rd set of bags due to loaning them to the wrong people and I have friends who I convinced to buy his bubblenow machine. I am seeing quality from the bubblebox that is every bit as melty as the water bubble. Quite creamy when a snakebite is lit with a herb iron. More flavor than the water bubble. I'll post pics in the near future.