Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Zob

wow how dumb is eebrew? Sheldon black had the old ROOR US. license and ZOB has the new one how could they be the same company? God damn some people need to do more research before saying stupid shit.

Quote Originally Posted by jdizzglass View Post
    what the fuck is going on here.????
    dosent the gramps shop build zop tubes?
    and if im wrong correct me but they always produce blanks for medicali LUX and black star? aswell as making Prodo tree percs? that zob acually use 2?

i dunno here this whole "penis" thing is really stupid and i understand not going near the company last year but they really have stepped there game up now since theve been outsourced to the USA
    IMHO if you dont wanna spend your whole paycheck on a toro and you want something pratical with percs and shit then zobs the way to go
    My boy picked up a double halo and a mini 8 arm ashcastcher and its a VERY smooth hitting tube joints are spot on angles are great and the halos are perfect.....This was an industry first for them and i dont think it failed as much as other people are explaining it
    finally clarification thank U!

ZOB's halo hits like shit.... I was really excited when I first saw it too.

ZOB's are like the Kia of bongs. they work, not well, but they work. just like a Kia, it will get you to where you have to go, but its certaintly nothing special.

you get what you pay for. that holds true for anything. including glass.

unless you goto a yankee's game. then you get what you pay for, as well as getting fucked in the ass. i mean shit 10 dollars for a god damn cheeseburger. i gotta bring the lube next time i go there to ease the pain.

but uhh yeah that digression was kind of pointless
    Glass by: Toro. that is all.

Quote Originally Posted by domm11 View Post
    ZOB's are like the Kia of bongs. they work, not well, but they work. just like a Kia, it will get you to where you have to go, but its certaintly nothing special.

unless you goto a yankee's game. then you get what you pay for, as well as getting fucked in the ass. i mean shit 10 dollars for a god damn cheeseburger. i gotta bring the lube next time i go there to ease the pain.

Haha, shit is getting out of hand. I remember in little league like 15 years ago when a big ass hot dog was a buck, now you get some pussy ass small hotdog in an oversized 13 cent costco bun for like $8.75.

Quote Originally Posted by domm11 View Post

They're really not that bad of tubes.
    Like are you seeing something that I'm missing

trees are very draggy
    thats all im saying about this situation

trees are very draggy
    I'm confused as to how they're draggy, they look identical to luke wilsons trees.

they're definitely not as bad as some people would make them sound but they're also not the tube a true collector would cherish. Just saying

trees are very draggy
    that is definatly not the case. have you ever pulled through a newer gen zob tube without their stock diffy? their trees flow as well as any other 8arm..