Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Joint in Boston, Robbed - Look Out for this glass

wat dirtbag hope they get caught soon

Copied directly from TheJoint's post on TC

!!!!BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!BREAKING NEWS!!!

3/6/10 - The dumbass who stole Frankenstein is petrified and knows everyone is after him. Yesterday within an hour of returning from Vegas, he was identified at the Boston Police Department and knew he had no option but to return Frankenstein to its rightful owners....

It is believed this is when he shit his pants and knew he was going to jail for stealing ONE BIG ASS TUBE. He did not even have the balls to turn himself in with Frankenstein. Instead he made his parents drive in and drop it off. What a spineless coward! He did use the thing quite a bit so it is of no value to the store. Until he turns himself in, I cannot give you anymore information as this is an ongoing police investigation.

You can rest assured all others involved will be identified and prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Their information will be made public so all other stores will know who they are and keep an eye out for them.

We cannot thank you enough for all the support!! - The Joint Boston

good shit.

good to see the good guys win for a change.

tell the joint to throw it up on an auction to raise money to cover some of the damage.

maybe they don't want it, but i know plenty of people who do.... regardless, GOOD NEWS FOR THE BEAN!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyHighGrade View Post
    good to see the good guys win for a change.

tell the joint to throw it up on an auction to raise money to cover some of the damage.

maybe they don't want it, but i know plenty of people who do.... regardless, GOOD NEWS FOR THE BEAN!!!!
    They can't. The kid used it and once it's used once you're not legally allowed to sell it because instead of being a waterpipe it's not a piece of paraphernalia used for smoking weed.

Quote Originally Posted by Theo View Post
    The kid
    What a douchebag!
    Hubo un vez, un gran rey que tenia muchas tierras un castillo y tambien un amor...

Quote Originally Posted by Theo View Post
    They can't. The kid used it and once it's used once you're not legally allowed to sell it because instead of being a waterpipe it's not a piece of paraphernalia used for smoking weed.
    I understand they're a business, and maybe are more concerned with following the rules, but I meant to auction it off on an online community such as this one. I'm sure some site would be down.

Or feel free to ship it to me in CA where 'weed' is medicine.

^^ Pretty sure Theo meant to say that the police kept it for the ongoing investigation or since its been smoked from, its now illegal.

god who wouldnt wear a fucking mask... what idiots.