Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: B.H.O. ..God's Gift to Man.

I've always heard BHO isn't good but i went on trying it once or twice ( please, don't say you haven't ever tried BHO) it got me curious so i tried it..... but didn't seem to like the feeling nor the taste im getting from it, and when i finally did my research i found all the bad negative about it.. and some secrets that butane company don't even want you to know the kind of chemical stuff they use..

PS.. water ice hash is the way to go..

its like having KOBE BEEF vs USDA (mad-cow) beef
    KOBE BEEF GETTING MASSAGE..
    USDA MAD-cow BEEF - just getting force fed..

i really like how broad the color spectrum for bho is, its nice to sometimes have that multicolored bowl to take pictures of
    hahaha only reason ive been smoking it recently

the high itself is no where near as good as that of bomb hash
    and not interesting enough to even make a thread about imo

Interesting thread with lots of information. I'd like to thank everyone that spreads their knowledge to these forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Master.Kuush View Post
    when i finally did my research i found all the bad negative about it.. and some secrets that butane company don't even want you to know the kind of chemical stuff they use..
    what are these secrets youve found now?

Well last time i checked an msds on vector butane it is non toxic..

http://www.vectorkgm.com/catalog/but...r_Gas_MSDS.pdf

BOILING POINT: 31.1 Degree Fahrenheit

Health Hazards:
    Inhalation: 1% vapor concentration may produce anesthetic effects. Non-toxic, but may displace oxygen causing asphyxiation.

The next question is, are we even inhaling butane after purging for 30 minutes and popping bubbles with hot water and heating the oil well above 31 degrees ? If so, how much non toxic butane are we inhaling? definetly not enough to displace oxygen to the brain thats forsure... You breath some carbon dioxide in on the daily, but if you were in a room boxed with taht you would die from the same thing.... Asphyxiation, because of no oxygen. Bho can does not have enough butane in it do harm you. If anything a lighter has wayyy more and can do more damage, although you will most likely never see any side effects from usuing a lighter... same goes with the erllz..

dab on...

Edit: if you make your erllzz with ronson thats your problem. USE VECTOR
    Last edited by Basack; 04-09-2010 at 09:10 AM.

again, anyone that thinks that processing thc with GAS and then smoking it is safe, you are fucking insane. you do not need to argue, you smoke butane.
    Respect gets respect.

dab on.... hahaha your an idiot
    ~WW

"Folks who have no vices have very few virtues."
    -Abe Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Evergreen View Post
    again, anyone that thinks that processing thc with GAS and then smoking it is safe, you are fucking insane. you do not need to argue, you smoke butane.

hahaha well said....bubble ftw!
    Originally Posted by esbe:
    We are not criminals, we grow our own shit and dont want to support gangsters and terrorists. We are freedom fighters and nature lovers and our hobby do not hurt one single person.

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!

Ha not a very scientifc response.... Thats like saying " anyone who thinks that smoking with SS screens and inhaling metallic fumes is safe, then your insane"..... but smoking from screens actually is not safe, and when inhaling combusted butane(or water vape if you all look up the product of combusted butane which is c02 and h20...) is not harmful...

This thread makes my stomach hurt
    M.A.N. Glass Art

“Only that in you, which is me, can hear what I'm saying.” ~ Ram Dass
    "Creativity tends to feed more creativity. Experiencing other people's work makes a better artist." ~ Jonathan
    "If it smells like trout, get the hell out. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it doesn't smell at all, give me a call!" ~ Jebub

Friends don't let friends use BHO.