Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Using a 20 gallon work bag with a 5 gallon bag set

Also, helps to find some kind of hand water pump with hoses on intake and exhaust so when it stops dripping you can unscrew the hose attachment and slide the intake hose in the hole and start pumping! Also, remember trichomes sink so if the bag is still too heavy to pull, skim a little water off the top until the bag is light enough to pull
    S.B. 420 & Prop 215 compliant
    Please check out my website at: themadhasher.com

If you slowly sift the bag back and forth it easily rises to the top. No forced pull necessary. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Supreme View Post
    If you slowly sift the bag back and forth it easily rises to the top. No forced pull necessary. Peace GS
    Tell that to the 25u bag

Try first, talk after. That was specifically the bag I meant. Peace GS

Try first, talk after. That was specifically the bag I meant. Peace GS
    Im not sure how you do what you are suggesting. Most of the time I can barely pick up the 25u bag so how could I gently sift it back and forth?
    Have a vid?

Ya the idea is to not get the weight of the water forcing on the pores of the silk screen. Grab the bag on opposite sides pull one side lightly then the next build a slow back and forth. Each time the bag rises higher, till it reaches the surface. By this point there is barely any weight left from the water. I have seen this method successful many times, but prefer the jerk and pull myself. It is a little quicker, although it forces pores to enlarge and allow larger material through. Good luck. Peace GS

Ya the idea is to not get the weight of the water forcing on the pores of the silk screen. Grab the bag on opposite sides pull one side lightly then the next build a slow back and forth. Each time the bag rises higher, till it reaches the surface. By this point there is barely any weight left from the water. I have seen this method successful many times, but prefer the jerk and pull myself. It is a little quicker, although it forces pores to enlarge and allow larger material through. Good luck. Peace GS
    Cool, next time I'll have to try that! I hope it works because if not, the 25u bag may be the death of me
    I've been using jerk and pull also but damn! C'mon Bubbleman, where's that PulleyNow? LOL