Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: TheMadHasher's Hash Stash

*Spills Coffee*

Damn! That hash looks so yummy.

Wonderful job.
    M.A.N. Glass Art

“Only that in you, which is me, can hear what I'm saying.” ~ Ram Dass
    "Creativity tends to feed more creativity. Experiencing other people's work makes a better artist." ~ Jonathan
    "If it smells like trout, get the hell out. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it doesn't smell at all, give me a call!" ~ Jebub

Friends don't let friends use BHO.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Nikka T View Post
    Yes I made em... Not "rosin" as u make it tho, i dont believe. All raw, unheated, unpressed. I do make some decarboxilated products as well.. Im from Cali originally, so i know how u got it. Im loving Denver right bout now tho! Blessings in this new year and keep spreadin the melty vibes!
    Can you further explain how you burst trich heads without using heat, pressure, or without solvents? Sounds like some David Blaine shit
    Thank you so much for the blessings, many more to you as well! Look me up if ever in Humboldt
    S.B. 420 & Prop 215 compliant
    Please check out my website at: themadhasher.com

Who said I burst the trich heads? I'm in the lab now, but let's def chat further bout my David blaine shit... Haha

Great pics HumoldtSmoka.

What do you do with your 160u?

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Nikka T View Post
    Who said I burst the trich heads? I'm in the lab now, but let's def chat further bout my David blaine shit... Haha
    dude rosin = solventless hash oil which means the heads must be busted for it to be an oil!
    So please, continue about this Criss Angel method you got

Quote Originally Posted by Psuper View Post
    Great pics HumoldtSmoka.

What do you do with your 160u?
    Booty wipe!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, someone came up with that name "rosin".. Just as I have come up with a different method of making "solvent-less hash"... Im sure there are many variations of "solvent-less hash" Mine is just a form of extraction not using solvents. I call it a solvent-less oil because it looks and appears and smokes just like an oil... other people call it "SLO" = smokes like oil... Some called it Water Wax... Some people even call water extractions "peanut butter" hash because "it looks like peanut butter" even tho peanut budda hash is a form of solvent extraction i ran into in some of the clubs in Cali... I make "solvent-less hash oil" not BHO.. you dont have to break "all" the heads to make an "oil"... just means that it is more or less somewhat liquid form at room temp... correct?

Hope this was clear... felt like ramblin a bit...

did you ever vend the trainwreck pnut butter fmcd to the love shack? you are the only other person i know who has referenced fmcd to pnut butter and yes please do share your technique ;D
    Originally Posted by esbe:
    We are not criminals, we grow our own shit and dont want to support gangsters and terrorists. We are freedom fighters and nature lovers and our hobby do not hurt one single person.

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!

lmao @ david blaine criss angel shit lol

haha. Those are my fam! (Loveshack) My Jah warrior Shelter crew all work there! I know all of them like brothers, so there may be a connection. Thats classic! PS: I never sold anything that was made without solvents as "peanut budda" or the like... I did used to distribute thru the Vapor Room for a min or two... and a few others...