Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Green Supremes Dry Sift Thread

NorCalTrichomePro Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Babbabud View Post
    Doesnt matter what you know norcaltri no one can stand your attitude enough to care what you say. Take your psych meds and come back another day when your able to communicate with men like a man Hope life treats you well and you eventually learn how to treat others.
    Blah blah blah blah.

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalTrichomePro View Post
    Why hasn't Sam told anyone in 30 years?
    That's Sam's business, this isn't Sam's site. Bman just posted pics of his hash...there nobody is ignoring you anymore.

I know plenty of people, LEO included.
    Good for you, you can brag on the internet. Welcome to the ranks of 5.5B people who do the same fuckin thing...other than that I 2nd what Babba suggested to you, take your meds and come back when you wanna talk about this like men.
    Genesis 1:29-Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food."
    Genesis 9:3-Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything.
    Jesus blessed me with its future,
    and I'll protect it with fire.
    -Rage Against The Machine "Sleep Now In A Fire"

PROP 215 & SB 420 Compliant

NorCalTrichomePro Guest

Ohh, I get it. It's cool for him cuz it's not his site - to keep secrets.

Well, it's not my site, either.

So guess what, fruity?

Yo beaker, just a heads up. In order to be an expert at something you must have all facets covered, not just one or 2. You have already shown you need deeper knowledge in at least one facet, which is presentation. You see folks like to see pics of nice dry sieve, an area you seem inept at. Now I am not trying to be a dick{Unlike you}, just trying to show you that knowing it all. means knowing it all. Keep sifting bro. Learn those people skills and maybe some presentation skills and you will be far closer to what you claim now, than you are.

About secrets, nothing wrong with them, but sooner or later someone finds out and lets it out. I was in a chat a few weeks ago with a guy that was trashing Bubbleman about water extract. He claimed his dad had been making water hash since the 80's and Bubbleman was a fraud. His dad still has his secret, is still broke and feels anger towards Bubbleman for what he has achieved. Nice life huh?

Now the thing about Bubbleman is he never came up with water extract. Mila had bags out and the idea had been out for years. He took an existing product and refined it, then marketed it too the public. Not what may be seen as a big deal, but remember this. Bubbleman has increased the quality of hash world wide. Making killer hash available in areas that had never seen it. He too could have kept the secret, that few people at the time knew about comparatively. He instead chose to let everyone share his joy and in the course made some coin{Nothing wrong with that}.

Now Sam is a man that will go down in infamy for many reasons, how will you and your secret rate? Good luck dude and by the way even if you do show what you brag of you will never get an apology from me, as it is your attitude I comment on and pics or not that will not likely change. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

Ohh, I get it. It's cool for him cuz it's not his site - to keep secrets.

Well, it's not my site, either.

So guess what, fruity?
    No its cool for him because he doesn't really fuckin post here, so quit coming to our fuckin house tryin to stir up shit with someone who doesn't post here...FRUITY!
    Genesis 1:29-Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food."
    Genesis 9:3-Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything.
    Jesus blessed me with its future,
    and I'll protect it with fire.
    -Rage Against The Machine "Sleep Now In A Fire"

PROP 215 & SB 420 Compliant

Quote Originally Posted by BabbaBud
    come back another day when your able to communicate with men like a man
    Blah blah blah blah.
    Babba it seems you were asking a bit too much of NorCal there ...

NorCalTrichomePro Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Green Supreme View Post
    Yo beaker, just a heads up. In order to be an expert at something you must have all facets covered, not just one or 2.
    Facts are facts. You don't know what you're doing, make inferior product, and try to help others along the same path. I don't respect that. If you can't help others, stop trying. You are not improving on much. The fact that I am an expert only means there is one reason i'm annoyed - bad product and advice.

You have already shown you need deeper knowledge in at least one facet, which is presentation. You see folks like to see pics of nice dry sieve, an area you seem inept at. Now I am not trying to be a dick{Unlike you}, just trying to show you that knowing it all. means knowing it all. Keep sifting bro. Learn those people skills and maybe some presentation skills and you will be far closer to what you claim now, than you are.
    Wait, let's back up a second. No picture, so i'm lying? Yes? How many times have I openly admitted i'd A) Tell Sam how I do it, and also how -he- does it, B) i'm willing to meet anyone and everyone in the local Nor.Cal area i'm in (sonoma county), and C) i've been doing this for years and i'm not a kid? Big deal, I come off harsh. Guess what? That's life when you're dealing with retards.

About secrets, nothing wrong with them, but sooner or later someone finds out and lets it out.
    Is that so goddamn true now? So you know how Sam makes his, huh? Shut the fuck up. Just because Bubbleman decided to rape the industry and get RICH off you fucking dolts, doesn't mean the rest of us want to do the same. I'm not in this to be e-famous, to get rich, to be a prick who let's other people's SECRETS OUT TO THE WORLD... if that's you, hey man - you go right the fuck ahead and let everyone know you're a stealing piece of shit who takes others ideas and markets them for their own personal gain and fame. Fuck you. I absolutely RESPECT what Sam has done, why the fuck do you think i'm not going to tell any of you except HIM a fucking word about how it's done? Think on that, deep blue.

I was in a chat a few weeks ago with a guy that was trashing Bubbleman about water extract. He claimed his dad had been making water hash since the 80's and Bubbleman was a fraud. His dad still has his secret, is still broke and feels anger towards Bubbleman for what he has achieved. Nice life huh?
    That kid is clearly a fucking idiot. What do you want me to say to you here?

Now the thing about Bubbleman is he never came up with water extract. Mila had bags out and the idea had been out for years. He took an existing product and refined it, then marketed it too the public. Not what may be seen as a big deal, but remember this.
    Yeah. I know exactly what he did. Pretty lame. How do you think Sam would feel if I ran out right now and told all you dumb fuckers how he was doing it, and how I do it as well? The entire internet and world would blow up overnight with such simple information. Are you truly this dense? WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT THAT? Tell you what, go spend 30 years coming up with some recipes for foods and such that are the best on the planet. Then after hundreds of thousands of dollars (millions, likely), tens of thousands of hours of hard work, labor, sweat, stress, failures, etc. I want you to publicly post them all over the net for everyone. Go ahead. Post your family secret recipes that have been handed down. Right here on this forum, please.

Bubbleman has increased the quality of hash world wide. Making killer hash available in areas that had never seen it. He too could have kept the secret, that few people at the time knew about comparatively. He instead chose to let everyone share his joy and in the course made some coin{Nothing wrong with that}.
    Translation = he got rich and ran with it before anyone else did and stole somebody elses credit. Yeah, I fucking know, you can stop with the broken record bullshit now. I also like how he claims in January of LAST YEAR his kif box was the FIRST ONE IN THE WORLD with more than 1 screen. You donkey fucker, there were boxes here in Nor.Cal in 2007 with more than 1 screen, WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK MADE THEM IDIOT???????????? I should sue your uppity retarded ass.

Now Sam is a man that will go down in infamy for many reasons, how will you and your secret rate? Good luck dude and by the way even if you do show what you brag of you will never get an apology from me, as it is your attitude I comment on and pics or not that will not likely change. Peace GS
    Sigh. You're an idiot.

Clearly a legend in his own mind.Sorry, didn't read even a 1/4 of your drivel. As you are deflecting from your weaknesses. You clearly are no expert dude. More of an idiot savant. No insult intended to other idiot savants.

I clearly am no expert, but I learn stuff along the way and share, don't be jealous. You could do it too, but instead choose to attack and mock people. Your parents must be proud of creating a child that can only feel good by attacking others.

You may die taking your secret with you, but no one will know. So who cares. Go back too hiding, as you are getting much attention now. You won't, because you crave this attention and need the recognition. Kinda like the little kid that believes even negative attention is still attention. Maybe your parents should have paid more attention to you and you would be less prone to this. I feel sorry for you and hope one day you get the attention you so rightly deserve. Peace GS

NorCalTrichomePro Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Green Supreme View Post
    Clearly a legend in his own mind.Sorry, didn't read even a 1/4 of your drivel. As you are deflecting from your weaknesses. You clearly are no expert dude. More of an idiot savant. No insult intended to other idiot savants.
    But somehow find yourself compelled to still reply. Surely the sign of high intelligence. Nothing like speaking from the 'ignorant' POV, eh? Congrats on proving exactly what you are. Thanks.

I clearly am no expert
    Nooooo??

but I learn stuff along the way and share, don't be jealous. You could do it too, but instead choose to attack and mock people. Your parents must be proud of creating a child that can only feel good by attacking others.
    I have nothing left to learn on this subject. But thanks for trying once again.

You may die taking your secret with you, but no one will know. So who cares. Go back too hiding, as you are getting much attention now. You won't, because you crave this attention and need the recognition.
    No, I continue to reply to point out how dumb you appear when trying to insult and belittle me after claiming to have not read any of it. That's pretty awesome, broly.

Kinda like the little kid that believes even negative attention is still attention. Maybe your parents should have paid more attention to you and you would be less prone to this. I feel sorry for you and hope one day you get the attention you so rightly deserve. Peace GS
    It has nothing to do with attention, it has to do with pointing out that you're a moron and don't know what you're doing.

Should I go hop onto some other forum where i'm a novice and proclaim I know what i'm doing, then go start threads and tell people how to do things i'm still learning about?

Hmm... sounds to me like you're the one craving attention, especially since you DON'T HAVE ANYTHING SPECIAL TO BE TEACHING ANYONE.

Now this is a fun game. Write random thoughts of you and ignore your answers. I like it. Bet it gets ya all revved up too huh. LOL. Enjoy the rest of your time here. I will make sure the rest of my posts to you are like this teehee. Have fun dude. Peace GS