Thread: Sour Diesel 120, 73, & 25 wet and dry

Hybrid View

Very nice Davy! Looks very close to the Sour D. I have been pulling and if I had a better camera and still had some left I'd take a pic of my 2 minute hand run and show you, looked like the best brown sugar! I run the 120-45 together though... But I have to ask, HOW do you get your 25 looking so good? I don't even run the 25 bag anymore on my Sour D because it isn't worth it to me and comes out green or black and not melty....

Anyways, great job! Keep up the good work!

I just got me a Bubblenow XL, love the thing, maybe we can compare our products once I get pics... I just need to find me a better camera!

Quote Originally Posted by hmmmtastey View Post
    But I have to ask, HOW do you get your 25 looking so good?
    I've been surprised at the 25 myself - though to be clear it's not that melty. Pretty much like your typical hash one used to get before bubble came along. Smells "traditional," which I actually quite like - and I smoke the 25 when I feel like I need shot of espresso as compared to a latte (melty). The sativa trichomes aren't melty, but they do work ;-)

As to why it comes out so clean, perhaps because I wash it with the ice water? Maybe something to do with the maturity/strain of the SD I use....