Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Sasha's work progression thread !!

sasha that last inline is amazing! whenever you get those two slides for me let me know thanks 777

18mm Black and white inline bubbler with 6 diffusion holes is mine. Man this thing is bad ass. Cant wait to get it and milk it!

Great work indeed. Keep it up and don't stop innovating. At first I wasn't a huge fan of your color schemes and fuming work, but the more and more I look at it, the more and more I love it. I really can't explain it, but what I can say clearly is that your style might be imitated, but never matched.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha of PnP Glass View Post
    schedule
    Speaking of schedules, how's my busted Illy doing? Any news?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesDean View Post
    Great work indeed. Keep it up and don't stop innovating. At first I wasn't a huge fan of your color schemes and fuming work, but the more and more I look at it, the more and more I love it. I really can't explain it, but what I can say clearly is that your style might be imitated, but never matched.

Speaking of schedules, how's my busted Illy doing? Any news?
    Thanks for the kind words bro. Its much appreciated. I had a time set back with my wifes health. But I will be catching up very soon hopefully. I have not been on the torch for the last two weeks. Its killing my wallet and my brain. I will keep you updated.

-Peace

Sorry I have not posted anything for a while. I have injured my back as well as our AC dying on us in the middle of summer in Florida. I am still doing my best to catch up on my custom work. Its slow going but im getting thr. I have been trying to mostly produce smaller customs because the bigger pieces with all the weight kill my back. I hope to be back to 100% very soon. I am very sorry for the delay to my customers and friends. Its been a ruff last couple months for our family. Between my health and my wife's health.

Here is the last custom piece I made before I hurt my back about a month ago. I ended up selling it because the customer apparantley is now on probation and will not return my emails. Its a 18mm mini inline with cut slits.

http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/ll205/puffnpass/Bubblers/?action=view&current=004.flv[/url]

Thanks for looking!!!
    Again, My apologies for the delay in my work schedule.

The matching work on the mouthpiece and the cap of the inline is amazing sasha!

loving the style, hope your back 100% in the game soon man.

Yah BuuuDy!! Big ups to Sasha!!!

I am sorry to hear about your back and family. I wanted to let you know we are all pulling for you and hoping you can get back into the swing of creating more unreal beauties.

is that a bent bowl on the steamroller

Great Work!! Hope the back feels better soon!!