Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Stash Jars

did you ever sell those roor jars you had mentioned earlier bubbleman

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleman View Post
    I guess the reason we support companies like ROOR, is to SUPPORT COMPANIES LIKE ROOR>
    who the fuck gives a shit about michaels, and they're slave camps in burma where they have their shit made. I mean honestly you want to support some multi national business over a small cannabis based business?
    Think about it, supporting a company is not always about getting the best deal you can. Its that same mentality ie the getting the best deal you can, that has big box stores and wallmarts opening up on every corner, while the little guy is crushed out.

I say dont feel bad about supporting a cannabis based business, as they need all the help they can get. Remember there is a war going on out there on cannabis, and its multi national stores and companies like wall mart who donate money and promote this war on drugs.....

Just my two cents.
    in the end buy your jars where ever you like....

Bubble man
    I agree with this concept completely B'man, which is why I spent nearly $300 on your bags when there are Indian store knock-offs for a fraction of the price that work just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleman View Post
    I guess the reason we support companies like ROOR, is to SUPPORT COMPANIES LIKE ROOR>
    who the fuck gives a shit about michaels, and they're slave camps in burma where they have their shit made. I mean honestly you want to support some multi national business over a small cannabis based business?
    Think about it, supporting a company is not always about getting the best deal you can. Its that same mentality ie the getting the best deal you can, that has big box stores and wallmarts opening up on every corner, while the little guy is crushed out.

I say dont feel bad about supporting a cannabis based business, as they need all the help they can get. Remember there is a war going on out there on cannabis, and its multi national stores and companies like wall mart who donate money and promote this war on drugs.....

Just my two cents.
    in the end buy your jars where ever you like....

Bubble man
    truth

i was waiting for someone to bring this up, me im too lazy for a post that nice haha

I'd say get one custom blown from one of the guys on the forum.

I use mason jars for big weight and i have two little honeycomb cork ones i use for travel.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibbydonkey View Post
    I use mason jars for big weight and i have two little honeycomb cork ones i use for travel.
    same setup
    never had a problem with the cork "flavoring" the bud

Those "hello my name is" jars are classic. I need to get some.

ijkl984 Guest

Thumbs up Boston mayor says no to police patrols with M-16s

BOSTON (AP) — The Boston Policewow power leveling Department wants to arm neighborhood patrol officers with high-powered military assault weapons, but the mayor doesn't think it's such a good idea.Boston Mayor Tom Menino said Friday he will not approve a police department plan to put semiautomatic M-16 rifles in the hands of regular patrol officers. But Menino says he's open to giving them to "specialized units."The police recently obtained 200 M-16s freebuy wow gold of charge from the U.S. military and had planned to give them to dozens of officers for their patrols after training them to use the rifles.However, some community leaders criticized the lack of public notice and questioned the reasoning behind arming district officers with M-16s when the city's SWAT team already has such weapons.

If anyone knows where to get one of these speak up please....

I get my glass repaired at a local sceintific glass shop he could make me some glass on glass jars. i would try ur local sceintific glass shop probley the cheapest way to get gong jars. and you can have them made to ur specs which is a plus.