Thread: 2011 outdoor medical gardens ....show yours!

Hybrid View

Angry Gramps goes down

Sorry folks, Gramps got busted. Last week the local fuzz in our county has pulled the plug on several growers. They told me they don't accept caregivers as a legal grow. They are trying to keep growers to a 6 plant per family quota. They pulled 39 beautiful girls. Gramps and his family went to jail. This will cost Gramps$$$$. Time to move to a new county or a new state. I am not loving California right now. Peace. Have a good year guys.

Unhappy Our government at work

Quote Originally Posted by Grampaganja View Post
    Sorry folks, Gramps got busted. Last week the local fuzz in our county has pulled the plug on several growers. They told me they don't accept caregivers as a legal grow. They are trying to keep growers to a 6 plant per family quota. They pulled 39 beautiful girls. Gramps and his family went to jail. This will cost Gramps$$$$. Time to move to a new county or a new state. I am not loving California right now. Peace. Have a good year guys.

I hate hearing stories like this..... Gramps we are all pulling for you . I hope it turns out ok for you and your family.What county do you live in ? Are the busts a statewide thing or only your area? We have had several flyovers so far. The laws in this game are very confusing for sure. In our area the War on METH has taken second hand to the war medical mj! Hard to believe....sad,sad,sad.