Thread: Bit Freak Glass

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by jBUCKS420 View Post
    Why does everyone from fmb hate bfg, and everyone from tc hate everyone everywhere? Im sure the members of all of these sites frequent ALL of these sites and are essentially the same people. I mean, we ALL smoke weed, so why is everyone who is involved in the online weed smoking community filled with so much HATRED for eachother? Why can't we HELP eachother if there is no reason for the hate, like referring eachother to other websites that may help us further our knowledge of weed, hash, glass; anything related? I personally do not understand the animosity that Mods have for Mods of other websites. Unless bitfreak punched bubbleman in the stomach at a party of something... I dunno... just tryin to make sense of senselessness. I see absolutely no "competition" between BFG and FMB, because FMB is not for profit. right?

EDIT : The first and last time I got a tokecity account, I got on there and asked "has anyone here heard of SoulShineFamilyGlass? are they any good?" and I was banned immediately. I have no idea why, but that was the entirety of my thread. That was the first example of the animosity I experience between weed smokers on the web, but it wasn't the last. Please don't ban me, I love and respect FMB, I'm just trying to point out the words of a guy with a jerry curl: "Can't we all just get along?"
    lol u think just because its a bunch of stoners everyone is going to get along and not be competitive? fullmeltglass was recently launched so i doubt they are going to be very happy about people posting about how to access other places to buy glass.
    another reason is that this is suppose to be a place to show off your glass not a place to talk about where to buy functional glass. there isn't really a section to talk about other vendors that arent fullmeltglass.

Quote Originally Posted by bubblecrack View Post
    fullmeltglass was recently launched so i doubt they are going to be very happy about people posting about how to access other places to buy glass.
    since when???? its not working for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glassaholic View Post
    What's with all these newbies coming in here thinking they're insta mods????