Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: bubblenow help before buying

Im going to have to agree with evergreen here, He has tons of experience with the machine, Id take his word as golden melty goodness, and jbucks as shit, as he has never made Bubble. Then again as I have just enjoyed smoking a little and never made some myself, my opinion is also crap.

The only 2 persons I singled out was the forum owner and the OP.

However...

Quote: "dont listen to jbucks420 he is the biggest shit disturber on this site, he knows nothing about bubble, he does not grow and he does not make bubble , so take his hating with a grain of salt. I have an original bubblenow and I have run 250 batches in it with not one problem. . . . . .

If you are only going to do about an ounce get the 1 gallon 8 layer kit

dont listen to Joseph Peitri, I mean JBUCKS420 he has very little knowledge of bubble if any at all."

and: "its not his real name, it is a heckle!!!!!! I would never say anybodys real name on here."

My favorite part was: "so take his hating with a grain of salt"

Thank you for helping me prove my point! The moderators need to be moderated.

Forum moderators should moderate....FORUMS! NOT opinions. I for one do not need forum moderators protecting me from "people who do not use the product" I am all growed up and do just fine.

Quote: "I am not trying to censor anyones views but if I see someone bashing a product they know nothing about, then I am going to step in put in my two cents."

Cool, agreed, but using words like "bashing" is not moderate. And can we ALL put in our two cents without having our hands smacked by the moderator's virtual rulers?

And I am sick and tired of the same old elitist "you don't know nothing about X, I have Y experience with X so STFU yadayadayada" It is not very becoming.

whatever you say heatrip, you should be a mod. you know everything.
    Respect gets respect.

Heattrip-

I noticed you are a new member. Perhaps you've lurked for quite a while before signing up. This is a very specialty niche type of site. Maybe you are aware, maybe not, but the mods are quick to defend a *great* product like the bubble now and the bubble bags because there are a lot of other vendors that will frequent this site and make posts, positive or negative, that will push their own agenda. I'm not sure if you're a sports fan, but a good analogy would be trying to manage a Lakers forum, or Yankees forum, or Cowboys forum. When mods see something negative the first thing they think of is ... "what's this guy's agenda?"

kmartel-

The process for making water extracted has is greatly reduced by using the bubble now machine. Without the bubblenow machine you will manually stir the plant material in the blue "work bag". Once you've agitated it enough, 10-30 mins depending on preference, you will need to allow the water and product to sit for 30+ minutes. This allows the oils to separate and fall through the work bag into the other bags. This is the most manual process, taking some elbow grease to perform. The bubblenow machine will remove the need to manually stir and remove the need to wait 30+ minutes for the oils to settle and separate from the water. The reason you no longer need to wait is because the plant material will go inside the work bag which will be placed inside the bubblenow machine. As the bubblenow machine agitates the work bag, it is spinning it and the oils are extracted from the work bag using centrifugal force. One run w/o the bubblenow will take me roughly an hour, a lot of waiting and a lot of elbow grease. One run with the bubblenow will take about 15-20 minutes. The bubblenow is not a plug in, wait, remove your hash. But does dramatically reduce the amount of time it takes to make a batch of bubble.

edit- I will also go out on a limb and say that the centrifugal force used to separate the oils from the work bag will be more efficient than waiting 30 mins for the oil and water to separate naturally. It seems logical to me that the bubblenow would increase your yields vs manually without creating any additional contaminants.
    Last edited by f0urtwenty; 01-07-2010 at 06:16 PM.

couldnt have said it better myself fourtwenty!!!!!!!
    Respect gets respect.

Quote Originally Posted by jBUCKS420 View Post
    How can smoking bubble be "healthier" than cannabis? Smoking cannabis isn't healthy. I believe you meant to say "less harmful", O educated one. I can think of another concentrate that is less harmful than herb, is far easier to attain, and has far larger yields. However, mentioning it here would warrant fascist repercussions and would get me banned from this fine site.
    Um, smoking bubble is healthier than smoking the plant matter via bong, blunts, joints, etc... This is the reason vaporizers were created, to extract the goodness, and leave the plant matter which is what isn't healthy for you. This goes for bubble as well, hence, no plant matter(all natural). So before you act like you are the "O educated one" please take a step away from yourself and realize you are being a jerk.

P.S There is no known cases to prove that cannabis is harmful to consumers or patients, quite the contrary, medical patients and people alike are enjoying and remedying there ailments. I have an idea, i'll smoke a gram through my vaporizer, and you smoke a gram through a blunt or joint, then we will go work out anyway you like, we will see who is hurting. Shit, I hit up a .2 or 3 through the vape and take a ride with my son on the bike trail all the time with NO ISSUES.

wait wait hold on, I was just reading through and I still don't get the part about Joseph Pietri. Who is that? Are they referring me to someone? Or do I smell some closet narcs?

Who else's personal information is being released on this site? Who else are you releasing people's personal info to?

it was a joke, was not trying to reveal any personal info. you are a confused individual.
    Respect gets respect.

joseph pietri is a very angry man with an agenda, I was insinuating that you were him as a joke because he is a very negative individual and talks a lot of shit. I was joking when asking if you were him because he is such a negative person.
    Respect gets respect.