Thread: The DRY ICE Process

Default The DRY ICE Process

Please forgive my inexperience at posting and not knowing there is a maximum character allowance. So for the last few hours I have been attempting to post this pictorial here on the web site. It will not allow me to post the total content in one post. I've tried numerous versions, and formats, have divided it into 4 or 5 posts, all to no avail. Sooooooooo b4 I throw my laptop in a reservoir, and kick a hole in the wall (just Kidding... yeah Right!!)

So if it is not against some rule. To make it a bit easier, for now at least.... if you want... to just click this link to my Blog.

Then please some one explain to me how to post 30,000 characters, and 21 photos on one Post PLEASE.

So if you want to see how Myself, and some of Breaker Bros. do "DRY ICE" at the Dog Pound.

CLICK FuzzDog's Blog: http://atthedogpound.blogspot.com/20...e-process.html
    *** Look in Blog Archive : April ***

To Admin's or Moderators if this not allowed please remove this post at your discretion.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by fuzzdog; 04-20-2010 at 06:47 AM.

Incredibly informative, well done, thanks for sharing.
    Subtle is the Lord, Malicious He is not.

Very very nice work. Again to say what has been said it is incredibly full of information. Thank you for your post, I will be trying this after my harvest.
    M.A.N. Glass Art

“Only that in you, which is me, can hear what I'm saying.” ~ Ram Dass
    "Creativity tends to feed more creativity. Experiencing other people's work makes a better artist." ~ Jonathan
    "If it smells like trout, get the hell out. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it doesn't smell at all, give me a call!" ~ Jebub

Friends don't let friends use BHO.

If you have a look at some of my longer posts say my Hash Experiment thread, or my Hash from Trash thread, you will see that the easiest way is to break it up yourself into several posts. Is there a particular reason you need everything to be in one continous unbroken frame? Or are you just used to the ultra-long blog style pages?

Your blog post is very informative, and the pics came out pretty good for a cam phone. Any followup pics of the dried bubble, or some melt shots of the finished dry hash?

Thanks much for sharing this with us,
    YBG
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo

nice post! i liked the beers in the mix.

would the decrease in temperature not require less mixing?

Checked the link and this seems like a really cool process. Is the dry ice used primarily to keep the temperature of the solution down? Is the agitation of the bubbling mixture alone strong enough to separate the heads? is it worth the extra money for the dry ice in quality of finished product.
    Its Friday, you ain't got no job and you ain't got shit to do.