Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Answer from TORO to all your crazy rumors!!!!!

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Infamous View Post
    Can't believe all the people that are talking shit about Toro.
    Toro and its customer service is one of a kind, as you see in this thread.
    I dont believe ANY other glass company has posted on a forum and answered members questions. A few up and coming artists like SGW do occasionally, but not a full fledged glass company that has been around for years and years. PROPS! BIG PROPS!
    That right there shows ya they care about their image and their customers.
    They also truly stand behind their product, as many people will tell you.

Ive never heard of ANY company in ANY industry helping out a customer after the CUSTOMER broke the product. If its the customers fault, the company never, ever does anything. TORO is the complete opposite.

I've only owned one or two Toro pieces, but if theres one company I'd like to support, its you guys.

But one thing, if youre taking questions/criticism(with great poise, I might add).....could you maybe ponder the thought of sealing off the bottom of your trees? Ive seen the new hybrid tree that is all one piece with no actual arms and its sealed off at the bottom. But for the regular trees, they just have 2 slits and then an open bottom. IMO and in my experience, the open ends really hinder the functionality of the perc. I had a Toro bubbler that I sold because of that "issue". The open ends just make the hit too airy. If you could seal up the ends of the trees, I think you would make many more customers even happier.

O and dome percs...any chance of bringing back the classic JP dome perc, for perhaps a limited run? Those are probably my favorite Toro pieces ever! They work as good as any tree perc on the market and look fantastic!

$0.02

Can't wait to see what else you guys come up with!!
    Thanks so much!!! as for the closed trees, the new welded tree percs are closed on the bottom and we are adding the fixed percs too--but a combination--meaning some that are not sealed and some that are, because there are still some that really like it that way! so we try to put something out for everyone--I hope that helps--as for the domes--I like them too and can definitely talk to JP and see if I can't pull some strings there for sure!!!

Thumbs up

Toro is the BOMB
    i had a replacement become an upgrade
    who does that?
    just the best company out there
    TORO!!
    pix soon

Apparently someone keeps spreading it around that every single glassblower outsources their work to the same glass shop. I've seen SG chime in over at TC a few times to make some corrections concerning a similar accusation. I love how tight the community is and how much the artists care about their work and their customers. I've seen puff replace a US Tube for some dumbass that slammed it against his sink. Toro has never failed to come through with amazing glass and perhaps even better customer service. Keep it coming.

Also, I hate to bring this up, but assuming that it's all over and done with, what ended up coming from that shit with itza a couple months ago? Everyone just kind of stopped talking about it shortly after it surfaced.
    Last edited by bghjkl; 12-29-2009 at 07:58 PM.
    Glass by: Bob Dobalina, Boxfan, GravLabs, G-Spot, Phire, RooR, Stone GlassWorks, Wicked Sands ft Luke Wilson, Zob, Zong! and various local artists.

Because it kinda died when everyone realized it was a silly dirt throwing argument that went no-where. I love toro but I hate that im not allowed to post my itza on tc. I think it finished with
    Ideas may have been used. nothing was physically stolen.

Quote Originally Posted by cheesebox View Post
    I love toro but I hate that im not allowed to post my itza on tc.
    Politics......

There is sooooooooooo much more to the story then was put out publicly--I have too much class to air it all to the public, but I will say that I am STILL waiting to hear from Slutty-----I was advised by some folks in the industry that have been around a LONG time that it was my duty to, at least put some of the info out there to you all, or they would---I hope some day he mans up and contacts us--not about the glass, but waaay deeper--I will always be waiting

Lol yeah i know its a joke right? NO BLOWERS use there own trees! IMPOSSIBLE lol... sg outsources? toro? Zob? Well then Luke wilson and itza must outsource to right? Lol people are pretty funny these days. U all needa find something better to do.

eebrew... i spend alot of time at toro camp and have to say ....

you guys have no understanding what jp does and how hard and long they work to get new designs and tubes out... hes does everything form assemble to make rballs ive witnessed lots of shit...

as far as prices get your toro from respectable shop...

i for one have never sold a tor for what i see used ones go for online my two cents

wak jp and toro crew keep rocking shit

Quote Originally Posted by bghjkl View Post
    Apparently someone keeps spreading it around that every single glassblower outsources their work to the same glass shop. I've seen SG chime in over at TC a few times to make some corrections concerning a similar accusation. I love how tight the community is and how much the artists care about their work and their customers. I've seen puff replace a US Tube for some dumbass that slammed it against his sink. Toro has never failed to come through with amazing glass and perhaps even better customer service. Keep it coming.

Also, I hate to bring this up, but assuming that it's all over and done with, what ended up coming from that shit with itza a couple months ago? Everyone just kind of stopped talking about it shortly after it surfaced.
    And what a dumbass that guy was dude...... like holy shit >_< I'm amazed puff still replaced it for him with how arrogant and disrespectful he was not to mention that a 7mm us tube does not just shatter from lightly taping a sink with it while washing

Quote Originally Posted by bubba View Post

you guys have no understanding what jp does and how hard and long they work to get new designs and tubes out... hes does everything form assemble to make rballs ive witnessed lots of shit...

as far as prices get your toro from respectable shop...
    t
    I bet jp works pretty fucking hard, and you know what? so do I to earn the money to buy these products.

lol respectable shops, none in my area. we have shady shops that use the glass they have on the shelf, clean it, sometimes not so well, and then put it back out on the shelf.