Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: TheMadHasher's Hash Stash

and i have taught my method to tons of people at this point... So there may be quite a few others making the solvent-less hash oils and waxes. I want everyone to ditch the solvents and i have been able to sway people away from BHO by teaching my method and showing the THC test results... Chemical-free livity!

Quote Originally Posted by kushkommander View Post
    did you ever vend the trainwreck pnut butter fmcd to the love shack? you are the only other person i know who has referenced fmcd to pnut butter and yes please do share your technique ;D
    Hey kush, what do you think of this magic trich heads that automatically turn into oil with no help what so ever? Post your method DJ Nikka, sorry to be douchey I'm just kind of doubting you can make HASH OIL without pressure, heat, or a solvent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    So unless you are David Blaine, Criss Angel, David Copperfield, Houdini, Jean Eugène Robert-Houdin, P.C. Sorcar, Doug Henning, Penn and Teller, Harry Blackstone, Sr., Harry Potter or any of the little Hogwarts kids I want details!

Sorry to ramble, but what is this method again or are you secretly Sam the Skunkman?
    S.B. 420 & Prop 215 compliant
    Please check out my website at: themadhasher.com

[QUOTE]Hey kush, what do you think of this magic trich heads that automatically turn into oil with no help what so ever? Post your method DJ Nikka, sorry to be douchey I'm just kind of doubting you can make HASH OIL without pressure, heat, or a solvent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    So unless you are David Blaine, Criss Angel, David Copperfield, Houdini, Jean Eugène Robert-Houdin, P.C. Sorcar, Doug Henning, Penn and Teller, Harry Blackstone, Sr., Harry Potter or any of the little Hogwarts kids I want details!

Sorry to ramble, but what is this method again or are you secretly Sam the Skunkman? /QUOTE]

its all about controlling your variables... everyting from trim temperature to growing medium of the plants originally... and much more. Im sure your aware of most of the "tricks" that i do. Just as im sure your aware that a lot has to do with starting material once you have learned to control many variables... Have you ever scoped plant matter that has trichomes that dont really look like your standard trichome? Huge oily stalks that almost blend into the large head? ...... My "oil" may not be "oil" to you as well, but the pics are not photoshopped at all either. So you tell me... I really dont like the competitive nature of this, i like to teach what i know and I like everyone to spread the knowledge of extracts and cannabis. Bless
    Last edited by DJ Nikka T; 01-04-2011 at 06:27 AM. Reason: quotes

[quote=DJ Nikka T;71748]
    Hey kush, what do you think of this magic trich heads that automatically turn into oil with no help what so ever? Post your method DJ Nikka, sorry to be douchey I'm just kind of doubting you can make HASH OIL without pressure, heat, or a solvent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to ramble, but what is this method again or are you secretly Sam the Skunkman? /QUOTE]

its all about controlling your variables... everyting from trim temperature to growing medium of the plants originally... and much more. Im sure your aware of most of the "tricks" that i do. Just as im sure your aware that a lot has to do with starting material once you have learned to control many variables... Have you ever scoped plant matter that has trichomes that dont really look like your standard trichome? Huge oily stalks that almost blend into the large head? ...... My "oil" may not be "oil" to you as well, but the pics are not photoshopped at all either. So you tell me... I really dont like the competitive nature of this, i like to teach what i know and I like everyone to spread the knowledge of extracts and cannabis. Bless
    You misunderstood me! Sorry but I believe that is not rosin, or at least not hash oil. Its still bubble hash, but very dank bubble hash right? Like 1 minute mix? Dude I also know what trichomes are and dont mean to insult or cause a ruckus
    Just want to know your method still.......................solventless hash oil?
    Just dont call it something its not bro, honesty is the best policy!

I dont call my extract "bubble hash" sorry. Not to be rude or disrespectful to Bubbleman, but I thought that "bubble hash" was a patented term for water extraction using "bubble bags". I do not use bubble bag brand extraction bags. Im not trying to be a dick, but isnt it all subjective? This is a Full Melt site right? not just a bubble bag site, right? I dont want to over step my boundaries. If you would like me to not post on this site because i dont use bubble bags, I would respect that... I make an extract that I really enjoy and so do my patients. Someone once coined my concentrate "solvent-less oil" and i went with it... How did the word "bubble hash" start? Marketing... It needed a name didnt it? No disrespect to your "rosin" or solvent-less oil, i just think ours our different but both "solvent-less" oils.
    I feel i am very honest. Especially to be sharing my experiences and knowledge of extract making with the community.

looks, feels, smokes like "oil"... what do you think? Im truly curious. The only difference between this and "hash oil" is mine does not use any butane or alcohol or any other solvent, hence "solvent-less hash oil". I wish u could see the side of this jar, its covered in something that people often times confuse for "BHO".. I manage to collect tons of terpenes and oils... Im sure you have collected similar trichs...

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Nikka T View Post
    looks, feels, smokes like "oil"... what do you think? Im truly curious. The only difference between this and "hash oil" is mine does not use any butane or alcohol or any other solvent, hence "solvent-less hash oil". I wish u could see the side of this jar, its covered in something that people often times confuse for "BHO".. I manage to collect tons of terpenes and oils... Im sure you have collected similar trichs...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHpaVmUFR2E

I want that pipe! Have any you want to get rid of? if so pm me please! Hope this doesnt break any rules if so im sorry bman!
    BTw, my mistake you are the shit and obviously know what you are doing if you are the one who is extracting that greatness!

ur kidding about the pipe right? thats my friends piece and him smoking my extract... but i think it was like a $5 piece at festival or somethin... Give thanks for the praise.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Nikka T View Post
    haha. Those are my fam! (Loveshack) My Jah warrior Shelter crew all work there! I know all of them like brothers, so there may be a connection. Thats classic! PS: I never sold anything that was made without solvents as "peanut budda" or the like... I did used to distribute thru the Vapor Room for a min or two... and a few others...

hell yeah man they are some good people over there...well I probably smoked something from you there at one point lol and yeh they always mention jah warrior

I think there is some misunderstanding here....dj nikka we just want a walkthrough of how to make this WONDERFUL solventless hash oil as you call it....teach us and spread the love my bruddah!! peace
    Last edited by kushkommander; 01-04-2011 at 05:15 PM.
    Originally Posted by esbe:
    We are not criminals, we grow our own shit and dont want to support gangsters and terrorists. We are freedom fighters and nature lovers and our hobby do not hurt one single person.

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!

Quote Originally Posted by kushkommander View Post
    hell yeah man they are some good people over there...well I probably smoked something from you there at one point lol and yeh they always mention jah warrior

I think there is some misunderstanding here....dj nikka we just want a walkthrough of how to make this WONDERFUL solventless hash oil as you call it....teach us and spread the love my bruddah!! peace
    Yea thats all we want............WALKTHROUGH, WALKTHROUGH!!!!!