Thread: B.H.O. ..God's Gift to Man.

Threaded View

I hate to go all California superficial on you guys but forget about the science and cmon.. it's butane.... There's a certain kinda nomad humanistic connection between man and nature with bubble. Though it eliminates terpenes you get that enjoyment of tasting something natural,knowing where it came from

And then there's butane... Although it has not proven to have any harmful effects when smoked, it still has inhalant cautions, so why you'd let that near your product I have no idea. Ontop of that it's gotta be a little intriguing to taste new flavors that wouldn't normally come from some bud, and confuses me on how those new flavors aren't evidentially in someway harmful to the lungs.

And back to the pretentious cali post, this forum is fascinating because of the connection to
    man n nature(n gettin blazed ) and the techniques that form that connection. I donno I find it as interestig as an painter talking about his painting and the minerals he used to
    create them. Any forum about butane jus seems to me like the equivilant of having an art thread that consisted of only basic stencil pieces a 9 year old can do.

But to each their own, I'm sure most of
    us hit that bho once in a while, but please(to you advocating bho) don't go makin pages bout it.
    Because it jus ain't interesting.
    Last edited by salad931; 04-09-2010 at 09:20 PM.